Protecting our Staff and Patients
Protecting our Patients and Staff
The health and welfare of our patients and staff at The Physiotherapy Clinics is of paramount importance. As a result, our admin and physiotherapy teams have been applying strict infection control measures to reduce the risk of any cross-infection.
The following measures are in place at all our clinics:
- Couch covers, towels and face cushions will not be used at any of our clinics
- Couches, chairs, door handles and physiotherapy equipment will all be cleaned with sanitising wipes and spray by your Physiotherapist prior to your appointment
- Your Physiotherapist will thoroughly wash their hands prior to your appointment and regularly use sanitiser gel
- Disposable paper towels will be used to cover the cleaned couch
- Pillows will not be used for head comfort but may be used for lower limb support
Our request to our patients:
- Please wash your hands prior to your appointment
- We would also request you use the sanitising gel available in each of our clinics
- If you have recently returned from overseas and have an appointment booked, please contact our admin team by phone 0738 304238 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If have any symptoms (cough, headache, fever or shortness of breath) or suspect you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus, you should self isolate and follow the NHS advise – CLICK HERE. Please do not attend your physiotherapy appointment but let us know you will be unable to attend.
Working together we will beat Covid-19