Description of the role
The primary role of the administration team is to liaise and communicate with patients, by phone or email, providing them with relevant information and helping them find a suitable appointment. Creating a rapport with patients, as well as being able to answer any general questions, will be an essential part of the job.
The admin team must also liaise closely with our specialist physiotherapy team, to assist them when necessary and to ensure the smooth running of their clinics.
The admin team must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively under pressure and able to adapt to a fast-moving and changeable environment.
Attention to detail and being able to problem solve are two further requirements for this role.
Training is provided.
Essential Skills Required
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience working with Windows OS platform
- Track record in communicating and influencing
- Able to work independently and manage own workload
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships at all levels
- Experience working with the public
- Experience with creating reports and database records
- Experience with Sync online data storage